From: Kerry K. Messer, www.MissouriFamilyNetwork.net
Call to Immediately Fire Jackie Bemboom!
The Department of Revenue is headed by a Director (Brian Long, since 12/13/2012, and Alana Barragan-Scott (who has worked for Nixon since 1993) Director for the bulk of the scandal timeframe, http://governor.mo.gov/newsroom/2009/Alana_Scott ). Below the Director is the Deputy Director John Mollenkamp. From there the Department is subdivided into four (4) Divisions, including Jackie Bemboom, Director of the Motor Vehicle and Driver Licensing Division.
Of all the people (and now other agencies) involved in the rogue DOR scandal – Jackie Bemboom has played the most central part. At every turn it is her name and direct oversight
that bears the highest connectivity to the many unlawful actions related to this growing scandal. If there is one key player who has the most involvement it is Jackie Bemboom.
Her fingerprints are on more documents and details than everyone else combined!
· DOR violates the Driver’s Protection Act which prohibits the collection of personally identifying information. Scanning citizen’s documents and creating a new database of information violates privacy rights. Jackie Bemboom created and coordinated the implementation of this new licensing system!
· DOR violates the State’s anti-Real ID Act which prohibits implementation of Real ID. Using funds from Homeland Security, they work covertly to create driver licenses that are “compatible” to Real ID knowing the DHS defines “compatible” as the same as “compliant” with Real ID. Jackie Bemboom was directly responsible for the administration of Homeland Security grants that were ‘hidden’ from the public and the Legislature!
· DOR violates explicit Statutory prohibition against using biometric cameras. Under oath it was Jackie Bemboom who had to admit that she had the option of using basic digital cameras, but chose voluntarily to contract (at higher prices) the use of illegal biometric cameras!
· DOR violates Missouri’s Concealed Carry Weapons law which prohibits the disclosure of endorsees private identification to anyone other than law enforcement on an individual case by case bases. Utilizing a private vendor for “central issuance” and by creating a database assessable by fee office agents (currently discontinued) violates this provision on two fronts. Jackie Bemboom agreed to the details and signed the contract with the French company Safran’s subsidiary MorphoTrust USA, giving them, and possibly DHS, Missourians CCW status!
· DOR violates the State Disposition of State Property laws. Having originally misled everyone to believe the old license processing equipment was only leased, DOR now says that equipment was purchased with taxpayers money. If this story is the true one (?) DOR has violated State Statutes regarding disposition of State property by allowing the new private vendor to take possession and destroy that equipment. Jackie Bemboom signed the contract allowing MorphoTrust USA to take possession of State property for the purpose of destroying it, in direct violation of the law!
· DOR violated strict privacy protection laws by releasing the entire list of 163,000 Missouri citizen’s with CCW endorsements! Jackie Benboom is the immediate Director over the division that had maintenance and responsibility for the confidentiality of this protected list, yet she allowed it to be released!
Jackie Bemboom, who holds a BS in Criminal Justice Administration, has no excuse for playing dumb about her role in this massive muli-year scandal and cover-up. She has been involved in virtually every step of the conversion from our old and effective licensing process system, to today. She has never once taken the opportunity to speak up! With multiple violations of State Statutes, she has time and again agreed to conspire against the citizens of Missouri and the elected members of the General Assembly!
Jackie Bemboom serves voluntarily as a director of the AAMVA, the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators. This is the national group responsible for producing the “AAMVA DL/ID Security Framework, A Package of Decisions Based on Best Practices, Standards, Specifications and Recommendations to Enhanced Driver’s License Administration and Identification Security”. While organized as a “private” entity, the AAMVA is a foreign international effort working from federal funding to develop, among other things, biometric technology for all of North America!
To complicate Jackie Bemboom’s conflicts of interest and subterfuge as an active leader within AAMVA while serving as Director of the Licensing Division of DOR – AAMVA was involved in
laying the groundwork development and promotion of the passage of the federal Real ID Act! Certainly her position with both the State of Missouri and AAMVA is a direct conflict of interest!
(visit: www.aamva.org for evidence and documentation of details in this message.)
Jackie Bemboom was fully aware of the 2011 Region III Information Exchange between states, with a Jurisdictional Showcase on Missouri DMV. The PowerPoint presentation at that time 10/4/2011) included a “Real ID Communication Plan” including the “12-month timeline”. Followed by a discussion of the challenges of “sending the right messages to the citizens of Missouri since we are prohibited from changing procedures to be REAL ID compliant”!
Jackie Benboom must be fired immediately!
Contact your House and Senate members in Jefferson City to express your concern that Jackie Bemboom must be fired today!
Call on Director Brian Long to fire her immediately!
Call Governor Nixon and demand that she be fired now!